Crochet Pattern Customised Beanie
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.75 fortnightly with More info
Why stop at one? Once you have worn a beanie made from Australian Superfine Merino by Cleckheaton, you won’t want to wear any other wool next to your skin. This pattern gives you four different band options to try, so you can vary your beanie and expand your crochet skills too. Keep all four for yourself or make them as gifts.
Level: Intermediate Crochet
Sizes - M, L
To Fit Head - 56, 58 cm
HOOKS AND EXTRAS
• 4mm (UK 8, US G/6) crochet hook or size needed to give correct tension.
• 3.5mm (UK 9, US E/4) crochet hook for Style A only.
• 4.5mm (UK 7, US 7) crochet hook for Style B and Style C only.
• pom pom maker or piece of cardboard.
• wool needle for sewing in ends.
17 tr and 10.5 rows to 10cm over treble fabric, using 4mm hook